Grant Writer: Israel and Abroad
NATAL: Israel Trauma Center for Victims of Terror and War is seeking a grant writer for its office in Tel Aviv.
· Initiating, planning and writing proposals and reports to foundations and other organizations in Israel and abroad.
· Maintaining and cultivating existing relations in addition to seeking new donors.
· Producing marketing and PR materials in English.
· Updating NATAL's English website, Facebook, managing social media.
· The position does include an administrative aspect.
· Two years previous experience in fundraising within a non-profit organization preferable
· Full mastery of English and Hebrew
· BA or equivalent.
· Excellent English writing skills.
· Creativity, motivation and originality.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under time constraint.
· Experienced with Microsoft Office.
· A team player and strong interpersonal skills.
· Organized and meticulous.
· Full time, long-term position
· Located in Tel Aviv
For further details please contact Sigal Adam at 0732-363-323. Please email or fax CV to the following; Email: email@example.com Fax: 03-6950579