Experienced Grant Writer (with 2+ years of experience – only)
NATAL: Israel Trauma Center for Victims of Terror and War
NATAL is an apolitical non-profit organization which provides a unique, multidisciplinary model of psychological support to victims of trauma caused by terror and war.
We are currently seeking an EXPERIENCED Grant Writer to join our team in Tel Aviv.
- Writing LOIs, proposals and reports to foundations and other organizations (primarily writing in English, but full understanding of Hebrew required).
- Maintaining and cultivating existing relations in addition to seeking new donors.
- Producing marketing and PR materials in English.
- Updating NATAL's English website and managing social media.
- The position does include an administrative aspect.
- 2+ years of previous experience in grant writing at a non-profit organization – A MUST
- Full mastery of English and Hebrew (English- mother tongue)
- BA or equivalent.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Hebrew to English translation
- Creativity, motivation and originality.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under time constraint
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- A team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and meticulous.
- Full time position
- Located in Tel Aviv
To apply for the position please send your CV and a cover letter to Sigal Adam firstname.lastname@example.org