Join NATAL’s Fundraising Team!
Seeking: Experienced, full time resource development officer
NATAL – the Israel Trauma and Resiliency Center is looking to hire a full-time resource development officer for long-term employment. Please read the requirements and description below carefully.
- Minimum 1 year (preference for 2 years) professional employment within a fundraising capacity – an absolute must.
- English mother tongue level + working proficiency in Hebrew.
- Familiarity with fundraising databases: Guidestar, Foundation Atlas & Foundation Center etc.
- Understanding of the world of philanthropy and fundraising
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Constant Contact
- A team player with strong interpersonal and presentation skills, diligent and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure of multiple deadlines and to multitask.
- This position is full time.
- Initiating, planning and writing grant proposals and reports to funding partners both in Israel and abroad.
- Participation in Hebrew-language meetings, reading and writing Hebrew documents.
- Project management together with the Director of Resource Development
- Working closely with the American Friends of NATAL offices in New York, including online staff meetings in the evening hours.
- Maintaining and cultivating existing donor relations in addition to identifying new funding partners.
- Managing & updating the CRM.
- Ongoing tracking of RFPs, proposal and report deadlines.
- Translating various marketing and PR materials to English – newsletters, brochures, annual reports, magazine articles.
- Updating NATAL’s English website and various social media outlets.
- This job includes an administrative aspect.
To apply: Please send an English and Hebrew CV to Sigal Adam, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.