Join NATAL’s Fundraising Team!
Seeking: An experienced, full-time resource development coordinator/associate
NATAL – the Israel Trauma and Resiliency Center is looking to hire a full-time resource development coordinator/associate for long-term employment. Please read the requirements and description below carefully.
- Minimum 1 year (preference for 2 years) professional employment within a fundraising capacity – an absolute must.
- Native English speaker (preference for North America)
- Working proficiency in Hebrew (an advantage).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in graphics programs such as Canva (an advantage)
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, diligent and responsible.
- Able to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines and to multitask.
- Initiating and writing grant proposals and reports to funding partners both in Israel and abroad
- Project management in collaboration with the Director of Resource Development
- Working closely with the American Friends of NATAL offices in New York, including online staff meetings in the evening hours
- Maintaining and cultivating existing donor relations in addition to identifying new funding partners
- Ongoing tracking of RFPs, proposal and report deadlines
- Translating and editing marketing and PR materials – newsletters, brochures, annual reports, magazine articles
- Updating NATAL’s English website and various social media outlets
- Assisting with donor and group visits
- Coordinating overseas visits
- Managing and updating the CRM
- This job includes an administrative aspect.
To apply: Please send an English CV to Sigal Adam,
Director of Human Resources – email@example.com.