Exporting NATAL’s knowledge and expertise worldwide
NATAL is an internationally recognized expert organization in the field of terror and war related trauma with much attention directed towards its unique model of operation and innovative programming. In addition to providing psychological international aid in the aftermath of disasters, NATAL regularly receives requests to collaborate and partner with significant veterans organizations, trauma centers, academic and research institutions and mental health professionals from around the world. Recent collaborations and partnerships within the United States include:
- The Urban Trauma Resiliency Network (TURN) in Chicago: Trauma intervention training for African American faith leaders working in neighborhoods beset by urban violence.
- The Wounded Warrior Project: Modeling NATAL’s unique Helpline for American veterans
Interested in learning more? You are invited to contact the American Friends of NATAL for more information on collaboration and training opportunities.
Visit us in Tel Aviv!
NATAL’s center in Tel Aviv regularly hosts visits from professional groups, international diplomats, municipal and government bodies, mental health organizations, youth groups, political and religious groups seeking to understand from NATAL how to better provide trauma prevention and intervention services within their communities. Recent visitors include:
- Disaster relief and management professionals from Indonesia
- The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
- Dr. Jehangir Khan, Director of UN Counter-Terrorism Implementation Task Force (CTITF) and the UN Counter-Terrorism Center (UNCCT)
- Mental health professionals and organizations from the UK, Switzerland and USA
- Youth groups
Want to visit NATAL? Please contact us and we will be happy to host you.