For the first time in Israel and in light of the growing need, we have established a new and specific Helpline to provide support and emotional assistance to first responders. The target population will include, paramedics, medical teams, nurses, doctors and social workers, who are required to “stand on the front line”. First responders are required to cope with a heavy workload, exposure to difficult experiences, burnout and fatigue which now intensified during the outbreak of COVID-19. During this time, NATAL understood the great need to provide first responders with an immediate go-to resource which is there for them to address their distress in a humane and professional manner. Callers receive discreet and professional response from experienced Helpline staff who have previous professional training in the field of mental health.
- Volunteering at NATAL – the story of Tamar
- אתר חדש למרכז הרב תחומי ללימודי טראומה בנט”ל
- כתבה חדשה של דר’ תמר לביא במהדורה הדיגיטלית של מגזין “את”
- Marking 20 years of NATAL with President Reuvin Rivlin
- Helpling to Heal a Nation’s Trauma
- NATAL on Ynet news: 10 ideas for a meaningful Seder by Rakefet Ginsburg, Deputy Director of the Outreach Community Unit