This has been a challenging year for all, on a worldwide scale. The outbreak of COVID-19 has forced everyone to adapt to a new reality, and unfortunately it has also caused much pain and grief to so many. Since the outbreak of the virus, NATAL adapted its programs to cater also to those who are suffering from the stress, anxiety and grief that the pandemic is causing. We are proud to share with you our Annual Report for 2020 a The report offers a wide picture of NATAL’s activities during the past year.
- אתר חדש למרכז הרב תחומי ללימודי טראומה בנט”ל
- נפתחת סדנת וידאותרפיה בדצמבר
- “אחרי נעילה” – ערב מרתק על הסדרה “שעת נעילה”
- NATAL webinar: coping tools for parents during Coronavirus outbreak
- NATAL on Ynet news: 10 ideas for a meaningful Seder by Rakefet Ginsburg, Deputy Director of the Outreach Community Unit