This has been a challenging year for all, on a worldwide scale. The outbreak of COVID-19 has forced everyone to adapt to a new reality, and unfortunately it has also caused much pain and grief to so many. Since the outbreak of the virus, NATAL adapted its programs to cater also to those who are suffering from the stress, anxiety and grief that the pandemic is causing. We are proud to share with you our Annual Report for 2020 a The report offers a wide picture of NATAL’s activities during the past year.
- אתר חדש למרכז הרב תחומי ללימודי טראומה בנט”ל
- Press Release: New joint study published by the University of Haifa and NATAL
- NATAL awarded Midot Seal of Effectiveness in Social Activism!
- Marking 20 years of NATAL with President Reuvin Rivlin
- May 2018: NATAL’s response to the emergency in the south
- November 2019: NATAL’s Emergency Update
- NATAL’s Founder and Executive Director at the 2019 Israeli American Council National Summit!!
- Youth Leadership Program takes off in Kiryat Gat
- NATAL at the IPRED conference for first responders
- NATAL webinar: coping tools for parents during Coronavirus outbreak